Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian
Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian Automotive Service Technician
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Road-test vehicles when required
Mercedes-Benz Service Technician Qualifications:
- High CSI
- ASI or manufacturing training
- Mercedes-Bens technician experience preferred
- Team oriented
- Motivated, energetic team member
- Some heavy lifting required
We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits package.
Requires pre-employment background including DMV and drug screening.
David R. McGeorge Car Company is a drug free, equal opportunity employer